Mina Mar Group has created a roll-up fund and subsequent processes designed for companies that wish to grow via acquisition. If you have a company with an acquisition strategy, please contact us right away so we may begin discussions to determine if you are a fit for our program. If so, Mina Mar Group will take care of all of the costs, including raising capital. Please read the information below for our program highlights:
1. SEC and Other Filings: Mina Mar Group will handle all necessary document requests and filings including completely developing and submitting all SEC documents such as S-1 registration statements, Edgar forms and filings, FINRA (such as form 211) submissions and more.
2. Legal Compliance: Mina Mar Group maintains a staff of in -house attorneys and paralegals that ensure the entire process remains compliant with all governmental agencies.
3. Public Shells: Mina Mar Group has an inventory of legal and verified public shells which are made available to our clients for reverse mergers in order to provide a publicly traded vehicle in order to raise capital.
4. Distribution and Fundraising: Mina Mar Group works with top investor relations firms who are charged with effectively raising capital for our projects. Mina Mar Group manages these firms through the process to ensure the maximum capital is raised.
5. Institutional Investors: We have very strong relationships with some of the largest institutional investment funds in the US. We can assist with raising capital for debt or equity.
6. Broker Dealers: Our team of licensed professionals can provide our clients with a turnkey broker/dealer, registered with FINRA and at least two clearing houses. We can re-structure books of business and assist with financing.
7. Proven Process: MMG’s partners have successfully raised capital for more than 160 different companies. Our proprietary 32 step plan ensures that our clients invest a minimal amount of time in order to complete the entire IPO process. We enable our clients to remain focused on building their existing business while the IPO process is underway.