An undeniable fact of business life as we enter the 21st century is that market became a highly competitive place with a complex business climate so companies need to do effective and cost efficient job of marketing themselves than ever before. Corporate image describes the manner in which a company, its activities, product and services are persevered by public. In order to stay relevant many businesses actively strive to create and communicate positive corporate image to their customers, shareholder, potential investors and general public.
If you ignore the importance of corporate image in order to avoid associated costs it will end costing you more in the long run. Some of the negative consequences are high employee turnover, lack of or losing important customers or drop in stock value. Contrary to popular belief many of the tools for creating corporate image are time tested and require only a commitment and energy. While expensive advertising campaigns will certainly help with awareness of your business there are other tools that can also raise awareness while building credibility and competitive distinction. Hiring a good investor awareness and strategist company you will be able in no time to increase your market presence and build positive corporate image. Some of the methods that you can use are:
- Make sure that you have clear customer focused message that will set you apart from competition as well as unique reason why they should do business with you and then put that message everywhere, on your business cards, thank you cards, brochures, etc.
- Cultivate relationship with media sources, using carefully written material, containing solid information accompanied by visuals. You can sponsor targeted TV shows and appear in them if appropriate. Public speaking can only help you when reaching audience.
- Internet is another platform that can be used to create awareness and good corporate image. Promote yourself trough e-mail signatures, articles, web sites and discussion group. This way you can really reach wide base of customers. It is not a bad idea to create contests and awards as a means to build goodwill and name recognition.
- You can organize and promote newsworthy events but also get involved with community service and where is that possible make more than financial commitment. Often environmental and social image of firms are affecting customers decision to purchase products or services from particular company.
- The more you communicate the company identity to audience important to the firm the more you will experience benefits that come with good awareness of your business and positive corporate image. If investors know about and they are conscious of your company and aware of your products and services chance that they will invest in your business are higher. Good corporate image will very likely rise motivation among employees, attract new customers and retain the old ones. Customers always remember extraordinary service and they will reward you with loyalty.
#MiroZecevic #MinaMarGroup #MMG #company #business #customers #consulting #advertising #marketing #publicrelations #businessplanning #businessplan #management #customercare